CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Favorite Part and Three Things Game

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments on my post about my former (?) cardio addiction. It seems like this is a lot more common than I thought, and it's good to hear that most of you have found that balance. For me, I'm working on it...but I think I'm onto something here! The first step in solving a problem is admitting the problem, right?

Meghann had a fun post the other day about her favorite body part - her back. I think it is so easy to focus on the negatives regarding our own bodies; I don't have (a butt, boobs, hips), I am too big around my (thighs, waist, arms), I wish I were (a little bit taller, which I was a baller, wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her - love that song). But you get the idea.

I will start. My new favorite body part is my arms. Before this year, they were skinny but undefined. Just....there. Now, I'm getting some guns, kids!


They are there. I promise. Look closely.

Okay, your turn.

What's your favorite body part?!

Moving on....

So I always look forward to certain things on people's blogs....Iowa Girl's Three Question Thursday, Tina's questions at the end of her posts, and a lot more but my brain is too tired right now. ;-)

I thought I'd start something fun every Friday. I'll call it....The Three Things Game (original). Anyway, I've played this before and it's actually fun....but my life has been pretty uneventful so it might require lots of brainstorming on my part. We can stop if it's lame, but I love these things! You learn lots of scandelous interesting things about people, too.

You list 3 things - 2 of which are true about yourself, and one of which is not. Then someone guesses which are true and which is false.


So, 3 things about me:


- I slipped and fell as a bridesmaid walking down the aisle in my sister's wedding.

- My cousin dropped a 10 pound weight on my head when I was 4.

- I asked Jermaine O'Neal to sign his name on my cleavage, then ran away when I realized I didn't have a pen.

What do you think? Do you think I'm a clutz, an abused child, or a dumb blonde? (all three answers not optional). I'll answer in the next post!

12 comments:

chandra said...

OMG - I love that you just quoted Skee-lo!! Ha!

I love that game too, we play it at work when we get a new employee.. except we call it "2 truths and a lie". I'm guessing the getting a weight dropped on your head thing is false. :)

Missy said...

Your arms do look nice and toned! My favorite body part is my chest haha. Never had to worry about implants! I'll go with the 2nd one for you! I hope no one dropped a weight on your head!!!

Erin said...

I actually like my calves. Even if they are so muscular that I have a hard time finding knee high boots that fit. That is all muscle, baby!

I'm going to go with number 1 being a lie.

Nicole said...

Can i borrow your arms for the race this weekend? Thanks! I will return them after i finish dont worry! ;)

Thanks so much for your positive outlook, constant support and amazing advice! Your a great friend and i hope to meet you someday!!! xoxo

Brandi said...

nice arms! :)

I hope the weight thing is false!

Emily said...

First of all... LOVELY arms, Holly!! So strong!! :) My favorite part is my calves. They have always been toned. Even before I worked out!!

I love this new game!!!!! :) Hmmm, let's see... I really hope you didn't get a 10 lb weight dropped on you, but I have a feeling it's true! I think #1 is false...

Happy Weekend!! :)

Kim said...

#2?

Your arms look great! I love... my big chest. Ha! Kind of. Yeah. I am going to go with that for now.

Anonymous said...

As a fellow blonde, I have to giggle ;)

You have freakin' gorgeous arms. I don't really have a favourite body part... but I like to think that I can mostly appreciate all parts of it!

- Sagan

Anonymous said...

I love this post!!
haha my favorite part of my body is my eyes, hair and arms :)

now you have fabulous arms my dear!

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled on your blog and wanted to say hi. Our stories are very much the same and I relate to a lot of what you have written.

Great job on the tones arms! I am proud to say that I have come to really love my legs. I always hated them for being more muscular than slim. But since I've been running, I have appreciated them more for what those muscles can do!

I'll be reading!

Erica said...

I'm guessing the one about the clevage isn't true. Nice arms chica ;) My favorite body part...hmm- my strong legs :)

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

My favourite body part would have to be my legs - because they are strong. They are not as shapely and toned as I would like - but I am working on it!