CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Blogging, Books and Balls

Happy Friday!!!

I've been hittin' the books hard! I have my mid-term tomorrow -eeeek. It's worth 20% of our grade, so I'm really nervous about it. If I want to get into the nursing program, I have to get an A in this class. And the next level Anatomy class that I'll take next semester. It's just a little nerve wracking. But, what's meant to be will be! I feel like I'm to the point where I've soaked up all of the information my brain can hold, ya know?

Earlier this week I was feelin' frisky and wanted some balls (TWSS), and I remembered seeing Caitlin's Flax-Encrusted Sweet Potato Balls awhile back.



Yum, yum!!!

These were so good...I liked the crunch the Flax added. I had them with mustard and a little Non-Fat TJ's Greek Yogurt - LOVE it with the yogurt! I will most definitely make these babies again.

Now, onto our little Friday game!


Three Things About Myself - which one is false?


- I have a birth mark in a place covered by my bathing suit.

- I quit my current job and asked for it back two weeks after.

- I sleep with a night light.

Wish me luck on my test!!

10 comments:

Kim said...

Um, #3? I am so awful at guessing!

Good luck with mid-terms! Focus, study hard and you'll do great!

Anonymous said...

good luck on your test girl! I'm sure you will ace it :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck.

I guess night light.

Emily said...

GOOD LUCK Holly!! You will do just fine, I'm sure!! :)

I'm drooling over those balls!! haha!! TWSS!!

#1 is my guess! I slept with a night light in college, so hopefully I'm not the only one?? I think the only reason I don't now is b/c of Andrew being there! lol!

Erin said...

Um, I'm gonna go with number 3.

You're gonna kick that test's butt! If test's had butts, that is.

Anonymous said...

oh goodness these look AMAZING :D
I really need to try them

good luck on your midterm!

Suzie Q said...

I hope the mid-term went well!

Erica said...

I'm going with #1. The balls look FANTASTIC ;) Hope the test went well. Gosh....I would like a big ole bowl of Ryan Reynolds. I think he is so the hotness

Erica said...

PS- SO glad you like the savory squash!!! I think I could eat it every night

Nicole said...

Howd the test go? Sorry ive been an awful commenter lately! I hope you can forgive me!