CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Go Shawty...

...it's my birthday! I'm gonna party like it's my birthday...

The big 2-9! I have a feeling I will be 29 on my birthday for the next, oh, 10 years or so. :-)

Not that 29 is old (!), but I don't feel 29. I feel more...21, maybe 22? Maybe 22 since I am a wee bit better at controlling my alcohol.

Just for shits and giggles, here is a throwback to 1986. Don't you love my Dorothy Hamill haircut?! THANKS, mom. I'm on the far right, and those are my two sisters.


And here we are, with slightly better hair, in 2008.


I just love birthdays...I know so many women dread getting older, but like my dad says - birthdays sure beat the alternative. :-)

Hope you all have a wonderful June 4th! I'll have some cake for ya. Maybe even 2 pieces.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Holly!! :) :)

Fitzalan said...

I ADORE MY BIRTHDAY TOO!

No part of me cares about getting older (except people keep asking the baby question) but otherwise, I adore a day that is all about me!! WOOT!

Happy Birthday! Do things that make you smile, giggle and simply be happy!

Happiness Awaits

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Holly! That haircut is awesome! I think I had the exact same one when I was six (yes, I'm a boy). Needless to say, I'm putting my mom in a nursing home the first chance I get. :)

Brandi said...

happy birthday!!! I love the pictures :)

Kim said...

Happy Birthday! What a cutie you are - then AND now!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Cute photos.

- Sagan

healthy ashley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I think you're so fun loving and upbeat that age doesn't matter anyway!

You and your sisters are gorgeous!

Nicole said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

That is the cutest pic of you when you were little! Love it!!!

I love birthdays too-- i actually celebrate all month. You should do the same. Treat yourself for loving that your 29 cuz alot of people would be complaining about getting older. I agree with your pop's its better than the alternative!!!

Happy Birthday Girl! Enjoy!!!

Nicole said...

P.S. i had short curly permed hair all through my childhood. i hate looking at pics because people used to ask me how the lil guy is. I would get pissed and be like UM i'm a boy. So i agree with heather. Off to the nursing home mom! HAHAHAHAHA

Nicole said...

Correction:
UM i'm a GIRL! and stick my tounge out!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh HOW CUTE!! Thanks for sharing those adorable sister pictures! :) You guys look like you're super close and i looove that about siblings. hehehe i heart my brother too!

Happy birthday!!!

HangryPants said...

Happy Birthday! I love sister pictures!

Amy said...

You are your sisters are BEAUTIFUL! I have two sisters, too.

Happy Birthday! :) I hope you enjoy every minute of YOUR DAY :)