I am turning into a monkey.
I tend to hoard bananas since I eat ripe ones in my oatmeal every morning and in my smoothies. OBVIOUSLY I have a fear that I will run out, go to the grocery, and they will only have green naners - bleehh! So I stock up at least twice a week to ensure this doesn't happen.
Do you hoard any foods? There are certain foods I canNOT go without and always make sure I have extras - PB (obvi), apples, and greek yogurt (mmmmm).
On a side note, I have been absolutely exhausted lately. We aren't just talking one day a week, but every single morning and afternoon I am just beat. In the evenings a lot of times I get sort of a second wind, but not always. In true Holly fashion, I've already tried to diagnose myself. I'm thinking it might be one of the following reasons:
1. Not getting at least 7 hours of sleep a night (I've been getting between 6 and 6 1/2)
2. Not drinking caffeine everyday (I usually drink it 2-3 times a week)
3. Anemia? Far fetch but my iron levels are sometimes too low to give blood.
4. Pregnancy? hahaha JUST KIDDING.
5. Not sleeping as soundly at night (my neighbor's dog...ugh!)
Being kept up by an insanely hot man who won't keep his hands off me
Do you ever have periods where you are exhausted and can't wake up?
Today I am thankful for:
- 4th of July falling on the weekend!
- Jeans Days at work - I am easily pleased.
- New CD's/Music!